Home >> About Us >> Infrastructure & Facility
Infrastructure & Facility
- The BLK Super Speciality Hospital has been consistent in holding a rank among Top 10 Multi Super Speciality Hospitals in Delhi/NCR. It is one of the oldest and well established tertiary care private hospitals in India. The hospital is spread across five-acres of land with a capacity of 650 beds.
- The technology and amenities at BLK are not only the latest but are of world-class quality. There are 2 floors dedicated entirely for outpatient services with 60 consultation rooms.
- All ambulatory services have been designed with intent to create dedicated aides for all specialities, with their interventional services in close vicinity. One does not have to cross a maze of rooms to reach essential services like diagnostic centre, blood bank, emergency or Endoscopy suites.
- At BLK we have 17 state-of-the-art well equipped modular operation theatres with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to ensure patient safety.
- All the Operation Theatres are fitted with best in class pendants, operating lights, anaesthesia work stations and advanced information management system to ensure finest service.
- The Hospital has one of the biggest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units that is Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant.
- All critical care beds are in the close vicinity of the Operation Theatre complex for easy accessibility and continuity of care. Each Critical care unit is equipped with high end patient monitoring devices, ventilators and dedicated isolation rooms.
- Facilities for haemodialysis, CRRT, SLED, endoscopy and bronchoscopy are available 24X7 by the bedside.
- Liver and Renal Transplant Centres have been equipped with dedicated ICUs with individual hepa-filters, specialized instruments and equipment, veno-venous bypass system and dedicated anaesthesia equipment
- The Hospital is efficiently equipped with specialized birthing suites with telemetric foetal monitors to follow the progression of labor, and also the facility for the family to stay with the patient during the labor.
- A dedicated operation theatre adjacent to the labour room helps in shortening the response time in case there is a need to conduct the delivery through surgical means.
- The Hospital's advanced Building Management System provides for multi-tiered access control, electronic security systems with integrated CCTVs spanning across the facility and advanced fire management system amongst other utilities.
- The Hospital is the first in NCR to install and start using automatic pneumatic chute system to enhance the efficiency and efficacy of health care delivery.
- The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled, with the vision of the Hospital becoming the first truly paper-less healthcare facility in the country.
- BLK has top of the line Hospital Information System (HIS) system which is seemingly connected across outpatient, inpatient and diagnostic areas.
- The system has facility for contemporary electronic medical records (EMR) with remote-accessibility enabling ongoing consultation to patients from distance as well.