Home >> Specialities >> Organ transplant >> Haemodialysis Centre
- Maintaining the proper chemical balance and keeping blood pressure under control in a way to cleanse the blood is called Haemodialysis.
- In this process, the patient is connected to a dialysis machine through a vein in the arm and blood is continuously pumped through the dialyzer.
- The dialyzer helps purify the blood by removing all the toxins, extra salts and fluids. This purified blood is then returned to the body.
- At BLK Super Specialty Hospital, our BLK Centre for Renal Sciences & Kidney Transplant includes a highly skilled Nephrology team and dialysis staff.
- The Centre provides round-the-clock dialysis treatment and is well-equipped with 18 state-of-the-art haemodialysis machines, Double RO system for ultra-pure water to provide haemodialysis as per AAMI standards, Separate isolation rooms for HCV, HBsAg and other seriously ill patients, Regular vascular access procedures like Shunt, AV Fistula, AV Graft Central Line and Permacath Insertions.