BLK Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Plastic & cosmetic surgeries were a costly affair a decade back but advancement in medical field and advent of fine technology has led to more and more people going for corrective cosmetic surgeries and also helping patients in getting back their physical appearance (which might have effected in some accident) through Plastic Surgery.
The BLK Centre for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery has a team of highly qualified plastic surgeons providing comprehensive reconstructive and aesthetic surgery services to patients. They work both independently, as well as in conjunction with many other surgical services, including ENT, general surgery, surgical oncology, orthopedic surgery, urology, gynecology, thoracicsurgery and neurological surgery. The department was set up under the guidanceof Director and HOD Dr. Lokesh Kumar, one of India’s leading plastic surgeons, The BLK Centre for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery offers a vast range of premium services.
- BLK Centre for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery is the India’s first centre with specialized tertiary care services available in all sub-disciplines of plastic surgery
- Our Burn Care Centre aims at providing compassionate care for burn victims in state-of-the-art Intensive Care
- The specialized trauma care team deals with facial fractures and microcvascular replantation of amputated body parts
- You will get the best patient care with our cutting-edge continuous research
- Our team of physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, critical care specialists and support personnel deliver quality care by assisting patients and their families to handle the emotional trauma, thereby enabling patients to lead a normal life post-surgery
- Our dedicated plastic surgery team is nationally-recognized as leader in burns, craniofacial, hand and microvascular, reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery
- We have one of its kind aesthetic centre that provides comprehensive facility for aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery under one roof
- The Centre also has dedicated specialist units divided into various sub-disciplines of plastic surgery. These include:
- Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery
- Hair Restoration Clinic
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Hand and Microvascular Surgery for post trauma and post cancer defects
- Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Treatment for congenital pediatric conditions such as clefts of lip/palate, urogenital deformities like Hypospadias and other congenital facial and body deformities.
LIST OF PROCEDURES
Abdominoplastyor ‘Tummy Tuck’ is often opted by females in order to give their waist line a proper shape. It is a cosmetic surgical procedure that removes excess fat from the abdomen.