Home >> About Us >> Compliances
- Community Service has always been at the core of the hospital’s ideology. BLK is proud to be the trusted healthcare provider of the community it is located in, and has instituted extensive measures to benefit the communities it is associated with.
- The management has been contributing immensely in serving the needy. Hundreds of patients have benefitted from the free OPDs and free of cost consultation that was instituted by the revered founder Dr. B L Kapur in his years.
- Our commitment towards social service reflects with regular free camps,which are organised every fortnight for the general public. These camps are held at community halls, parks, colleges, premises of social organizations and educational institutes.
- Not only for economically weaker sections but we also contribute towards the betterment of the lifestyle of Indian citizens who are leading a stressful life due to corporate lifestyle resulting in low-health quotient. For them, free health talks and screening camps are conducted at premises of the hospital as well as at offices of many corporate and PSU organizations. Senior specialists, psychologists, nutritionists and physiotherapists are part of our corporate wellness services.
- Keeping in mind that children are the future, we do all we can with our free health lectures at schools and educational institutes, along with residential localities, to spread awareness about health issues that affect the children and the elderly, such as childhood obesity and rheumatism. These talks also aim at informing the public about preventive measures during epidemics and seasonal diseases such as swine flu and dengue.
- We believe that it is the responsibility of the medical fraternity to update their knowledge and skills in order to provide their patients with the best treatment possible. In order to do that, the hospital conducts regular free Continuing Medical Education programs for doctors as well as training programs for nurses and paramedics.